Tuesday, January 07, 2014

HOH Hat Is Sealed On TIGHT

Thank you to everyone that commented on the Duke's post this week.  It meant a lot to me that he wrote, and it meant a lot to us both that you guys responded.

Well, the HOH hat is on, TIGHT, sealed with crazy glue it looks like, and apparently is NOT going anywhere.  *gulp*  Just to show you, these are things that happened over just a two day period.

The Duke was touching me while we were on the sofa. It was tickling me and so I pulled the blanket to cover me.  He PULLS the blanket from me, and tells me to never cover myself when he is touching me.  He then asked in a serious tone if I understood, I nodded in shock that I did. Then he said I had to say it outloud.  So I did, meekly, and in awe.

 
The Duke said it was time for a maintenance. I went into the bedroom, I was so tired and cold that I laid down and covered up on the bed while waiting for him. He comes in and asks me what I'm in there for. I joke around and say a nap. I get "THE LOOK" I attempted two other weak replies and then he flipped me over and gave me a swat with the paddle. "Okay, Okay! We're here for a maintenance." He then said, "When I tell you we're getting ready for a maintenance, I don't expect to come into the room and find you not in position and all covered up."  - To be fair, the position is over his lap, and when he's not here... how do I get into it? ;)

 
So, for the same maintenance session, the Duke went to use the paddle, I still felt a little sensitive since the other day, not sore... just my skin felt kind of rashy, or sensitive. He said we were using the paddle, and I could tell by his voice he wasn't going to budge. So I asked "Why don't I get a say in this?"  He replied, "Because you don't get to make this decision."

Then, during the lecture phase he said "How did you ask me a question a few minutes ago?"  UH OH. I hung my head... I hadn't thought about it at the time, but it had been a bit snarky. I honestly didn't mean it to be, but the second I recalled it, I remember there being definite borderline disrespect in my voice, I could HEAR it in the recalling.  How did HE catch it?  He never catches stuff like that.

Then, near the end, I asked him a question.  "Because we're starting a number of new rules this week, can this week be a week of reminders so that if I forget, it's not automatically considered disobedience. Can you just remind me?"  He asked "A reminder?" Harder smack.  Okay girls, I've never claimed to be brilliant, so I said "Yes, a reminder." And then reiterated all I'd just said. He said again afterwards "A reminder?" With an even HARDER smack. Oh, I got his point then! He meant reminder spankings. I said "No, no no no no no, please, just remind me with words." So then he listed off each rule, I could tell he was smiling, and said "You mean a reminder at 10:30 to go to bed?" SMACK "A reminder lights out at 11:00?" SMACK "A reminder to work out three hours a week?" SMACK "A reminder to do your new chores?" SMACK. And on it went down every rule he could remember!

Aside from all that, several times I went to do something and was ordered to sit down so that he could do it for me. I had saved him the last chocolate out of our Christmas chocolates, and he ordered me to have it. So then I joked that he was trying to make me fat. ;)

A few times I've been worried over something, and went to ask him something, and then changed my mind and went off by myself.  Every single time he grabbed my wrists and kept me in front of him until I would tell him what was going on.  He tells me that he needs to know all that I'm thinking so that he knows when he needs to help me.

WHO IS THIS MAN!??? 

Where did he come from?  Is it wrong that I feel so much safer now?  So cared for?  So protected from myself?  This change has been going on for over a week, he hasn't relented at all... and even though I feel this is great for us, I also see the confidence in him, and feel he really feels good about this.  If he didn't, I'd want him to back off, and he knows that.  I only want him to make the changes he wants to make.  But I have to admit, if he chooses to keep these new traits, I'm all for it... part of me is sad to lose some freedoms, but I'm more happy than sad.

20 comments:

  1. Hey Es May...your post really made me smile. So happy to see that HoH hat firmly on the Dukes head. You two are doing great.

    BTW...don't consider the new rules as losing any freedom but gaining security. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. :) I will try to remember that, not losing, but gaining. ;)

      Delete
  2. This post made me smile =). I'm with you on the covering up. I'm so happy the Duke is more confident and it's beneficial for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it did, Leah. :) And so very beneficial. :)

      Delete
  3. I love it when they have their HOH hat on tight!!!! Makes me feel safe, secure, loved.
    honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Ashley Lee, it makes me feel the same. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Es May, smiling too :) "who is the man?", the man who loves and cares for you and leads you ... that's who :)

    It's great to see the Duke has his HoH hat firmly on tight. It's a good feeling isn't it?

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it is DEFINITELY a good feeling. :) {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  5. Hey I found you :)

    Wow looks like I've missed a lot, will have to catch up :) Hey the Duke seems to have this all worked out pretty well, which means it could work out not so good for your bottom, haha jk

    I understand what you mean, on the one side, one moarns the loss of freedom, but on the other hand it feels safe, and cozy :) this is were the *letsnotoverthinkasitdoesnthelp* situation happens, enjoy the moment, and be happy :)

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! :) Yeah, Missy, it definitely could work out not so good for my bottom! lol And I promise to try not to over think it all. ;) {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  6. It must be the New Year. New Year= Re-Newed HoH!!!

    StrongMan has been extra bossy, uh HoH-y too. It's kinda sexy!

    love
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, it might definitely have something to do with the new year. lol.

      Delete
  7. I love this post, it made me smile! Looks like we have the same bed time rule, too...this is such an adjustment for me. Good luck (and have fun!) going forward with your "new & improved" HoH. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cathy, I feel bad for anyone with the same bedtime rule! LOL I'd love to do away with mine. ;)

      Delete
  8. Great post Es May! I wish you all the best that new guy of yours LOL...it's really a good thing though :) I guess 2014 is the year of the HOH

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope 2014 is the year for him, not just as HOH, but all around. :)

      Delete
  9. Very happy to hear that the Duke has his HOH hat on and that you are feeling loved and cared for. The only bit I wouldn't like would be being left in the cold to wait. I loathe being cold. Luckily we mostly spank before getting up in the morning, so I don't need to get undressed, and other times Dan is just happy for me to sit and wait.

    It seems to me that this could be a busy year for you with all those rules in place. You're going to have to be on your best behaviour. LOL!

    Good to hear you are doing so well, Es May.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ami, and oh my goodness, will I ever have to be on my best behaviour, or my poor bottom will not be able to be sat upon for the duration of 2014! lol {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  10. This is great, Es May! I'm so glad you and the Duke are in such a good place :)

    Hugs,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sadie. :) I'm going through my posts right now, and realizing I missed some comments. Sorry about that. {{{hugs}}}

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.