Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Questions, Please

We are about to hit our one year anniversary of blogging, and just celebrated a year of DD a few weeks ago. We are already working on a post to do together for the blogging anniversary, but we also wanted to open up our blog to any questions you may have for us. They can be for me, the Duke, or for both of us. We'll put every single one we get into a post, and answer them all. They can be about DD, our marriage, or even just general interest questions, or what have you. Whatever you want to know, feel free to ask. I hope some of you will play along, it might even help us learn more about each other. :) I trust you all to be respectful in your questions. ;)

If you are anonymous and still want to ask a question, email me under a fake email and I'll put it in if you like, or just email back if you'd rather.

And thank you all for the wonderful comments and emails I got from my last post. I plan to have some time to write back to them all. You are all so wonderful to me, thank you.

12 comments:

  1. So happy I found the new blog - I missed reading your posts! Congrats on the milestones!

    I have a question for the both of you, what has been the biggest challenge so far when it comes to TTWD, and what do you want to work on the most this next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Kenzie, I am so glad that you found me too! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Es May, Congratulations of your first year of blogging! That's an awesome idea and I can't wait to read your post :)

    Wonderful questions from Kenzie. I will come back with some questions :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz, I hope it turned out well once it was written. :) {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your DD anniversary and your blogging anniversary! I can't wait to see your blog post Es May :)

    My question.. What's the one thing you wished you did differently? and what's the one thing you're most proud of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the questions, Jennelle, I hope you liked the answers we put down. :)

      Delete
  4. Well since I just did a post on this and it's on my mind--what day to day ways do you two use to keep your "roles" from slipping? Especially you EsMay, when you want to be in a mindset of obeying and following but you feel like day to day issues are pushing that aside is their something that helps keep you there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Clara, that is a good question, and not sure I have a really good answer, but we tried our best. :) It's an answer I think will keep growing from here on out. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Es May,

    OK, this is fun and I have a general question. If you and the Duke were magically transported back in time to say the 1840's, what occupation would the Duke have and if you also wanted a job, what would it be?

    Perhaps y'all would be a couple like Marshall Dillon and Miss Kitty in Gunsmoke or maybe Hallie Stoddard and Tom Doniphon in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance? Or maybe neither!

    Do you think that the DD lifestyle would be more accepted as the natural way back in those days?

    I know it's a goofy question, but sometimes I am a bit goofy-minded!

    Blessings,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't this it is a goofy question at all. :) I like these questions, George, and thank you for helping us with this. :)

      Delete
  6. I always like to hear the husband's perspective: what does the Duke see as the advantages of DD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leah, and I hope you liked the Duke's answer to this. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.